Home

Quick Links

Search

 
The Application of ANFIS in determining the Optimum Exploratory Boreholes Points by Using Exploratory DataNormal access

Authors: M. Azizi, S. Nourbakhsh Bahreghani and A. Mohammadi
Event name: 24th European Meeting of Environmental and Engineering Geophysics
Session: Modelling, Inversion and Data-processing in Near Surface Geophysics A
Publication date: 09 September 2018
DOI: 10.3997/2214-4609.201802494
Organisations: EAGE
Language: English
Info: Extended abstract, PDF ( 575.3Kb )
Price: € 20

Summary:
In this research, the application of adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system (ANFIS) was investigated in determining the optimum exploratory boreholes points, using exploratory data. The study area is Vertaveh iron deposit that is located in the south of Kashan and 8 kilometers away from south-east of Ghamsar city. The input layers to adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system consisted geomagnetic data and iron grade that obtained from powder drilling (RC). After the preparation of input layers, 30 percent of data selected as test data and remaining 70 percent as training data. The training data was done for three function of adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system, then these three functions were compared by two error indices and the best function with minimum error indices was selected. Finally, the best regions were identified in terms of grade and thickness and also the optimum exploratory boreholes points were determined.


Back to the article list